didcot town council


didcot town council didcot town council didcot town council didcot town council didcot town council didcot town council didcot town council
Newsletter Signup:

I want updates on:

Living in Didcot

On this page we want to help you to find out where you can go for entertainment, find help if you need it and just find your way around.

If you live in Didcot and you want to know whether Didcot Town Council is responsible or another council can help, check out the page on our website.

Didcot First is the place to find out more about a night out, churches, drama and music, ladies' groups, sport, leisure and activity centres, places to visit, societies and charities.  

Look for "Didcot events".

The Residents' Handbook for Didcot also provides useful information about Didcot including a useful street map.

Every neighbourhood in the Thames Valley has a dedicated Neighbourhood Policing team.

You can contact your Neighbourhood Policing team via 101, the Thames Valley Police non-emergency number. Always call 999 in an emergency.

Find out about your Didcot neighbourhood policing team


The Citizens Advice service provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities

Citizens Advice Oxfordshire [Didcot]

The Great Western Park Residents Association

FCC Environment is the operator of the Sutton Courtenay Landfill Site

Their "Keep in Touch" telephone number is 01235 844502

Contact the Environment Agency on 0800 80 70 60 to report odour from the site


The Councilling Directory is a nation wide directory of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.  They only list professional Councillors and Psychotherapist.

































Please note: we cannot be responsible for the content of other websites.

Follow us on Twitter

Events Calendar