Faith in Service

Who do I contact and how?

Contact Oxfordshire County Council for the following reasons:

  • To identify hotspots
  • To identify incorrect lining and signing
  • To identify the need for resident parking

To contact OOC, please email:

The police will continue to be responsible for dealing with:

  • Dangerously parked vehicles including where there are no parking restrictions in place such as on bends, brows of hills and junctions
  • Obstruction offences - pavement with no parking restrictions
  • Moving traffic offences including double white lines, one-way traffic, white hatched areas and box junctions
  • Abandoned vehicles

You can report these issues to police by calling 101 or online here.

How do I make a report?

Reviewing parking restrictions

The improvement in enforcement will create opportunities for changes and new schemes such as residents only parking (controlled parking zone).

Requests will be prioritised. Initially, we will log interest and understand the level of resources required. Successful proposals will need funding and any start-up costs would need to be externally funded through either the parish/town, district councils or via developer contributions.

To register support and interest for formal parking restrictions or changes to existing lines follow this link and scroll half way down the page to fill in the form.

Last updated: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:23