While safely following government advice you can volunteer in in the following ways:
- Didcot Good Neighbour Scheme: DGNS are looking for volunteers so that they can continue helping their clients and then possibly help others in need too. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or an application form.
- NHS: The NHS are looking for volunteers to help vulnerable people stay at home. This could be -delivering medicine from pharmacies - driving patients to appointments - bringing them home from hospital - or making regular phone callsto check onisolated people at home. To volunteer visit: https://www.goodsamapp.org/NHS
- Oxfordshire All In: Find ways to help your in your local area.
- Oxford Together: Find ways to volunteer here.
- Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary Action: OCVA If you are looking to volunteer then please follow this link
You may only volunteer if:
- You are well and have no symptoms like a cough or high temperature and nobody in your household does
- You are under 70
- You are not pregnant
- You do not have any long-term health conditions that make you vulnerable to coronavirus.