EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST ARE INVITED FOR THE FUTURE OCCUPATION OF THE WILLOWBROOK BUILDING
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST ARE INVITED FOR THE FUTURE OCCUPATION OF THE WILLOWBROOK BUILDING, BOWMONT WATER, OFF AVON WAY, LADYGROVE, DIDCOT OX11 7AF
Didcot Town Council is now gathering expressions of interest and outline business proposals for the future occupation of the Willowbrook building. Willowbrook is a centre located in the Ladygrove area of Didcot. The Centre was built in 2002 and contains the following areas:
- Sports Hall (the size of four badminton courts and high ceilings)
- Fitness Suite (space for 30 – 35 stations and floor to ceiling mirrors)
- Small Hall (currently divided into two rooms with mirrors)
- Meeting room with separate toilets, office, store room and access to shared kitchen facilities
- Café with seating area
- Foyer and reception area
- Offices off the reception
- Indoor changing rooms
- External changing rooms (one set used exclusively by Didcot Town Football Club)
- Disabled access
- Free level parking shared with the Football Club
The building is ideal for use as a leisure centre with gym facilities; space for social activities and a wide range of sports programmes.
A public consultation is due to commence shortly with the residents of Didcot on their preferred future use of the building.
Expressions of interest and outline business proposals are now sought to enable the Town Council to engage with constructive conversations regarding the various options available for the future use of this building.
Please contact the Town Clerk in the first instance with your proposals:
Mrs Janet Wheeler – Town Clerk and Responsible Finance Officer
Posted: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 13:01 by Chelsey Lordan