Sustainability and Climate
Sustainability Actions Taken:
- Council approving installation of Solar Panel at Didcot Civic Hall, Willowbrook Leisure Centre and the Outdoor Depot which will reduce CO2 at 25kg an hour at maximum production.
- The foyer lights and some of the office lighting at Didcot Civic Hall have been upgraded to LED reducing wattage from 56w per unit to 18w. A 68% reduction per hour.
- Control Co have attended site and improved the operation efficiency of the heating control system. This has shown a reduction in gas usage of 26% or £8.47 a day.
- Approved S106 Funding for LED Upgrade in the Sports Hall at Willowbrook Leisure Centre which has been completed.
- Approved S106 Funding for the Didcot Civic Hall car park lighting which has been completed.
- Approved S106 Funding for upgrading the lighting within Willowbrook Leisure Centre to LED throughout the building