Didcot Town Council strive to fight climate change in every way possible. We have a lot of future projects at various stages of completion including the following;
- Ongoing work on whether it is appropriate to install electric car charging points at Didcot Civic Hall car park.
- Solar energy for the Civic Hall and Willowbrook.
- LED lighting in the Main Hall of Didcot Civic Hall to be complete February 2021. This will make an immediate saving in terms of energy for the building.
- De-stratification fans in the Main Hall of Didcot Civic Hall to be complete February 2021. This will help to circulate the heating around the large room and therefore cut down on the buildings energy usage.
- Ongoing work on electric vehicles and equipment for the outside staff.